About Darke County Right To Life
Darke County Right to Life Mission
The mission of Darke County Right to Life is to promote and defend the right to life of all innocent human beings, from the time of fertilization until natural death.
Darke County Right To Life will accomplish its mission by:
- Utilizing education and pro-life advocacy to encourage respect for human life and human dignity.
- Helping to eliminate such immoral practices as abortion and infanticide.
- Standing against all forms of euthanasia and assisted suicide.
- Educating the public about the dangers of embryo-destructive research and human cloning, and promoting life-affirming alternatives.
- Investigating new areas of biomedical technology, to evaluate ways in which they may promote or perhaps threaten human flourishing and human dignity.
Our Pro-Life Organization is a Voice for the Voiceless
Darke County Right to Life is a local, non-profit, non-sectarian educational organization. We use peaceful and legal means of education and volunteering to support the pro-life cause. We aim to restore legal personhood to the unborn. We also protect the lives of medically vulnerable persons, including infants, the elderly, the disabled, and those suffering from a chronic or terminal illness.
Generous donations from our supporters help us continue our mission of protecting the vulnerable.
Attend An Event
Whether you want to volunteer or attend a fundraiser, we always love seeing other members of the pro-life movement.
Our Press Releases
Stay up-to-date with the latest in the pro-life movement. The more knowledgeable we are, the better advocates we can be.
What Darke County Right to Life Does
- We provide age-appropriate educational programs on fetal development, abortion, abortion alternatives, end-of-life issues, the pro-life movement, and current topics in bio-ethics to churches, schools, colleges, and community groups.
- Offer pro-life educational materials such as books, videos, pamphlets, and articles for use at churches, schools, fairs, and other public forums.
- Give life-saving information to women and families who are faced with a crisis pregnancy or a terminal illness.
- Rally our local community to support one another as well as legislative efforts to protect all life.